||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
EDOUARD FRANKLIN is a recruitment agency specialised in the Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors, with offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Geneva, London and Paris.
We serve Private Banks, Independent Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Life Insurance Companies, Trusts and Law firms in the recruitment of experts and managers in these two business areas. We operate through direct approach or job posting depending on the complexity level.
- Lawyer – Junior Corporate (m/f)
- Our Client is one of the most prestigious international law firm in Luxembourg
- Assisting institutional and corporate clients regarding group restructuring and refinancing, private equity and real estate transactions as well as merger and acquisitions.
- Advising clients on various agreements and issuing legal opinions and memorandum regarding international transactions.
- Drafting corporate documentation.
Your technical skills
- You have between 0 and 3 years of experience in Corporate law ideally gained within a law firm.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law. A specialised Master's degree (LL.M) would be an asset.
- You have to be admitted to the 'Liste II' or the 'Liste IV' in Luxembourg Bar. Therefore you passed the CCDL in Luxembourg or you are admitted to the Bar in another European Union country.
- You are fluent in English and French. Proficiency in German is a must and any additional language skills would be considered as an asset.
Your personal skills
- Dynamism, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment.
- Our Client offers you a challenging and friendly work environment, a rewarding compensation package and ongoing trainings
|Gehalt||An attractive package|
|Kategorie||Absolventen / Berufsanfänger, Rechtswesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.07.2017||International Internal Auditor||Luxembourg|
|18.07.2017||Legal expert M/F||Luxembourg|
|18.07.2017||Senior Corporate Officer M/F||Luxembourg|