||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries? TMF Fund Services in Luxembourg is currently looking for a:
Senior Fund Accountant
TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Administration, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
Client focused – full time - Luxembourg
- 3-5 year experience in Fund accounting (Alternative Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate)
- Very good knowledge of Accounting principles and Company Accounting
- Understanding of a payment process
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in English, German and/or French would be considered as an asset
- Calculation and production of accurate NAVs of the various alternative investment funds (private equity, real estate, debt, other alternatives).
- Processing transactions in the fund accounting system for complex funds: asset deals, security pricing, foreign exchange spot and forward rates calculations as well as calculation of the fees, cash and securities reconciliation. Preparation of financial statements.
- Depending on the level of experience, review of basic tasks (payment instructions, regulatory reporting) for non-complex funds.
- Understanding and developing the existing relationships with Service Providers such as custodian, brokers, managers and auditors.
Liaising with auditors for year-end review.
- Other ad-hoc duties related to domiciliation and corporate secretarial tasks
Working at TMF Group offers excellent working conditions:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.08.2017||Assistant Compliance Officer||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|18.08.2017||Senior Legal Officer||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||Junior Fund Accountant||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|