||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Fund Accountant
TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Administration, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
Client focused – Luxembourg
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 to 2 year relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of Accounting principles and Company Accounting
- Understanding of a payment process
- Fluency in English, German or French would be considered as an asset
The Junior Fund Accountant (m/f) will support the current Fund Accounting team and will develop his own Fund Accounting knowledge:
- Prepare investor account opening and maintenance in registration tool
- Instructing and reconciling cash settlements with clearing and financial institutions
- Assisting in the establishment and maintenance of bank accounts for the Funds
- Sending contract notes and shareholder statements to the Fund’s investors
- Ensuring publication of the Funds NAV per share where required
- Anti Money Laundering verification and compliance checks
- Assisting investors and clients in a professional manner and maintaining good relationship with them
- Preparing audit information
Working at TMF Group offers excellent working conditions:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|26.07.2017||Assistant Business Process Controller||Luxembourg|
|24.07.2017||Senior Legal Officer - German Speaker||Luxembourg|
|24.07.2017||Senior Legal Officer||Luxembourg|
|24.07.2017||Junior Shareholder Services||Luxembourg|
|22.07.2017||Senior Fund Accountant||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|