||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our client has a 'new approach' Alternative Investments and are a strong, growing pan-European manager. Their portfolio is interesting and varied in it's composition, and the team are comparatively young, dynamic and certainly very capable. The business is still growing and significantly in Luxembourg.
The atmosphere friendly, dynamic, open, 'less institutionalised' / entrepreneurial. The company is a positive, growing, medium sized business at a key point in its expansion centralising processes and operations etc.
There is a need for somebody to autonomously take control of the Accounting function and to give support to the Luxembourg CEO and the Finance team based in the UK
- Helping to grow the team from 13 to around 20
- Overall Responsibility for bookkeeping, monitoring, and maintaining the books and records of the Firm’s Luxembourg entities.
- Oversee and record fund flows within the framework of investment deals, including injections, repatriations, and asset transfers.
- Oversee Lux GAAP interim and annual financial statements.
- Preparation and participation in board meetings.
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and others, as required.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects and queries.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in Lux GAAP
- They would like someone that has perhaps set up or further developed RE/PE structures - someone who can identify new processes to improve the business and perhaps introduce new systems to help effectively manage and grow the business.
- Highly organized, proactive, and keenness for detail
- Reliable and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team-player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English
|Gehalt||Circa 150,000€ + bonus/benfits|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Investmentfonds|