||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Reporting to the Group HR Director and working closely with the local and Group leadership teams, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a highly commercial, total compensation and benefit framework that addresses the needs and our ambitions in our local markets and at Group level.
- To conduct a comprehensive review of our current local and Group compensation and benefit practices across Europe, America and Africa.
- To work with local leadership teams to design and deliver agile bonus and long term incentive schemes that drive the right behaviours within each function and market and supports our values and passion for success.
- To be responsible for the Group wide annual pay review process that is leader lead and accurately reflects the individual performance and market.
- To ensure that HR systems and analytics are developed to meet the needs of the local and Group pay and remuneration requirements.
- To continuously look at ways in which we can enhance our total reward offer to colleagues and become an attractive point of difference in the market place.
- To work with the Head of Group Resourcing and regional HR teams, lead the development and alignment of pay, grading and benefits which will support the talent development and sucession both locally and internationally.
- You are a highly commercial and seasoned compensation and benefit expert, with experience in an international environment, ideally within a medium-sized, highly dynamic and growing organization.
- A proven track record of developing and delivering total reward and sales commission strategies.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical and analytical skills
- Great communication and engagement skills.
- Several years’ experience in a strong people built environment.
- High social competence and intercultural awareness.
- A real self starter, you have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
Established in 1996, StepStone is one of the largest online job board businesses in the world. We employ over 2200 people and operate across 21 countries and we are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, the worlds most established and successful media group.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition.
We have big ambitions and our employees do too !
You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment.
Integrity – Being uncompromised and consistent in our commitment to integrity.
Results – Driving spectacular results for everyone-happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders.
People – Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
|Standort||UK (Havant, London, or Manchester) or Germany (Dusseldorf)|
|Kategorie||Personalwesen / Arbeitsvermittlung|