||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
2PM Luxembourg S.A. (Personalized Portfolio Management) is an independent asset management company dedicated to offering independent and transparent wealth management services to private or institutional clients, based on trust, quality and continuity.
2PM also aims to support and advise its clients for all the aspects of the management of their wealth, including succession planning, fiscal planning, legal advice and consolidated risk management for clients’ global assets.
Job description: Portfolio Manager Assistant
We are looking for a permanent contract as Portfolio Manager Assistant to provide support to the Portfolio Management team with specific responsibility for all operational and control functions within the investment process. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and to meet their expectations.
- General support to the Portfolio Management team: monitor cash balances and corporate actions; manage FX cover and all daily portfolio managers’ enquiries
- Enter team’s trade orders (single or bulk orders) and act as a liaison between portfolio managers and custodians to ensure good execution
- Perform daily and periodic controls/checks in a consistent manner to support the investment process
- Work closely with the administrative team to ensure smooth on-boarding process and account activation for all new mandates
- Pro-actively resolve issues sitting with custodians, IT and administrative team
- Reconcile internal portfolio statements with custodian records
- Strong technical skills and several years of experience in providing portfolio management support
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Strong team orientation and initiative to improve office productivity
- Strong process-oriented background including introduction of controls and procedures
- Excellent written and communication skills in French and English. Dutch will be considered as an asset
- Customer service orientation
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter via the platform jobs.lu