||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The overall purpose is to analyse customer requirements to ensure that products in the portfolio will satisfy the business needs of the customer.
The position is based at CHAMP offices in London and reports to the Product Manager, Cargospot Airline.
This role will require frequent overseas travel. The position holder will be required to work away from the London office for extended durations and will be accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks & responsibilities:
- Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements, and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications
- Review and document customer’s existing business processes in consideration of the requirements, and review, discuss and document business process changes to support identified requirements
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections
- Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing
- Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge and skills
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, IT or similar
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in the air cargo industry
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in functional analysis and support of systems
- In-depth knowledge of air cargo business and operational processes
- Solid knowledge of external interfacing systems
- Profound knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and reporting applications
- Solid knowledge of and experience with all common PC software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organisational levels
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Clearly client-oriented with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Open-minded team player who provides creative, efficient and pragmatic solutions for given issues
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory; French, German and other languages will be an asset
We are offering you?
You will be working for a worldwide leading Company in a dynamic and challenging international environment servicing the Air Transport Industry. You will benefit from the company continuous investment in staff, product and technologies. Your career evolution will be driven by your performance and the Company’s expansion.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Technischer Support, Lager / Logistik / Spedition|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job