||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Nordea Asset Management is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe. NAM offers investors a broad set of investment solutions, serving a wide range of clients and distributors which include banks, asset managers, independent financial advisors and insurance companies.
Nordea Asset Management is one of the fastest growing pan-European asset managers with presence in more than 15 geographies across Europe and beyond, a distinct Nordic culture and a multi-specialist approach.
To support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, we have opened a traineeship position within our Marketing & Communication team in Luxembourg:
Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months
The position we offer
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European asset managers;
- A company with Nordic values and whose mission is to provide returns with responsibility;
- A job located in Luxembourg, a growing financial service hub in the heart of Europe;
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team;
- A flat structure in which everyone can make a difference.
- Support the Marketing and Communication team with a variety of marketing activities including regular updates of our online and mobile content;
- Ensure proof-reading and quality-checking of our marketing collateral;
- Generate statistics reports and perform analysis for media and digital-related activities.
The qualifications you need
- First class communication and organizational skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, dynamic nature, flexible and collaborative;
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- English proficiency; knowledge of either Italian, Spanish or German would be considered as a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are considered an asset;
- Experience with Content Management Systems will be considered as a plus.
More information and send application
IMPORTANT: You can apply for this traineeship position, if you are currently studying in the university, or you have finished your studies no more than 4 months ago. The compensation for the traineeship is 1’000 €/month.
Please note that this traineeship can be filled before the end of the application period.
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Praktikum|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|20.08.2017||Head of Business Analysis (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.08.2017||IT Support Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|18.08.2017||Front Office Senior Advisor (f/m) - UHNW||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||Regulatory Marketing Control Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||Internship in the RFP team (part of IWD Product Management) (f/m) for a period of 6-9 month starting as soon as possible||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||Senior cross-border Compensation and Benefit specialist, Nordea Asset Management (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||People Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|