- Researching, writing and/or editing current news articles for RTL Group Corporate Communications
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of corporate events
- Participating in creative design projects
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor or university degree (Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design);
- Native French speaker and fluent in English; knowledge of German or other European languages are an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Organized and structured, with strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills; open minded; creative; at ease in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to recognize and proactively resolve conflicting project priorities;
- Affinity to IT-tools and social media, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT), knowledge of Office 365/SharePoint Online, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a plus.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 59 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 260 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.