||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
In order to reinforce their local team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a dynamic Market & Business Analyst, fluent in French and in English.
Our client is an international company.
Working and reporting to the Director of the Luxembourgish entity, your main tasks will include:
- Mapping markets opportunities and evaluating prospects position in the industry
- Client/Suppliers information research
- Analyze the market trends, products, competition and provide regular updates
- Define KPIs to better monitor price evolution
- Support the development and implementing of tools and methodologies
- Administrative follow-up of suppliers files
- Prepare and update weekly reports, newsletters, sector updates
- Translation of all suppliers' documentation in French
- Day-to-day administrative support: create and manage customer accounts, set up and update the internal database
- You have a first successful experience within a similar role in strategic B2B Sales & Marketing project management
- Perfectly fluent in French and English, any other language should be an asset
- Recognized for your excellent communication skills, you are well-organized and able to use your initiatives
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- You are able to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and identify opportunities
- Curious, you are recognized for your excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- You can adapt yourself easily and you are "service-minded"
- Rigorous and enthusiastic, you are a real team-play
- Willing to travel from time to time
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung|
|Kontakt||Ressources Humaines Finance|