||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Flen Health; Where Vision meets Reality.
Flen Health is an international, innovative wound care group with companies based in Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and UK.
In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home market and is working towards reaching this on an international level. This result is due to a twofold reason: (1) dedicated people (2) products combining innovation with significant progress in wound care, inspired by our motto: We help you live the life you love.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant, for immediate start, based in Esch-sur-Alzette (Flen Health Headquarter - Luxembourg).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You assist and support the European Heads of R&D in fulfil administrative R&D projects related tasks in order to deliver an efficient service that corresponds the quality objectives of Flen Health with respect of due time delivering,
- Assist the administrative tasks of the laboratory related to the development of new products for the topical treatment of wounds and other skin disorders,
- Participate to comply with quality and R&D documentations, assist in writing bibliographic researches and in compiling projects,
- Assist for order and follow-up of administrative office material, laboratory material and catering material.
- Manage the delivery of samples for R&D department,
- Guarantee a friendly reception of clients/ Customer service (external) and with Flen Health people (internal) by phone or face to face in order to contribute to Flen Health’s professional image,
- Manage R&D administration, playing an intermediate role in harmony with other Flen Health actors on any R&D arrangements,
- Manage all the R&D administration/governance dedicated to the Flen Health scopes,
- Incoming calls, mail management,
- Respect the quality and company procedures that are related to the whole R&D process and follow up administration.
- Fluency in English and German
- Required languages:
- English: C1 - C2
- German: B2 – C1
- French and Dutch: would be an advantage,
- Required languages:
- Proficient in written and oral communication,
- Accuracy, reliability and analytical ability,
- Planning & organizing, quality minded,
- Team player, diplomatic, respect people and open minded,
- Reliable, self-motivated, and interact well in a team environment,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required,
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments concurrently and have the capacity to produce high quality results across multiple projects while working under pressure of short deadlines,
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player,
- Business partner and customer service-oriented working with varied personalities inside and outside of the corporation,
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor or Executive Assistant certificate,
- And/or Degree in scientific/medical devises administration or similar through working experience.
- Familiar with MS Office and database applications,
- Knowledge of Sage 100 Trading and MS project would be an asset.
We look forward to receive your application via jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung|
|Kontakt||Franck Vernier, HR Director|