- Provide assistance and support to the Recruitment and Training department
- Contribute to the smooth functioning of the HR Office (telephone, mail, diary management, corporate communication)
- Posting job advertisements (on the Intranet and Internet websites)
- Participate in the recruiting process (receiving the applications, CV screening, organizing the interviews, booking the rooms & informing the reception, first level of contact for the candidates, final responses)
- Ensuring regular internal and external contact (e.g. with business schools, headhunters and internal staff)
- Ensuring relationships with universities
- Analyzing the existing needs of the different departments and searching for the appropriate training
- Ensuring a close follow-up of each candidate
- You hold and/or are currently studying a university degree in Human Resources or similar (with a valid internship agreement)
- You are fluent in English and in French (any other language is an asset)
- You show well established organizational, multitasking, details oriented and prioritization skills
- You cope professionally and efficiently with a high workload and you are able to manage effectively stressful situations
- You are a team player and rigorous while being client oriented and committed to quality
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 59 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, Fremantle Media’s comprehensive global network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 260 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTL Group and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group –Entertain. Inform. Engage.