Mobility Client Manager is responsible for supporting Graebel's major Client's mobility initiatives. The position serves as the direct liaison between Graebel internal teams and the Client. This position serves to strengthen and preserve the relationship between Graebel and the Client.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts and engages with the Client and employees regarding the Global Mobility program. Serves as the subject matter expert by responding to questions and concerns. Acts as the main point of contact between the Client and Graebel frontline operational teams
- Maintains visibility to the service level provided to VIPs to ensure moves go flawlessly. Proactive check-in calls with transferees/assignees and VIPs are required for success. Ensures service problems are known and ownership assumed for the development, execution and monitoring of an action plan for rapid and effective problem resolution. Ensures service level agreements are meet and timely escalates deviations to appropriate parties
- Continually seeks and implements improvements to internal operational processes as well as bring recommendations for relocation program improvements and efficiencies to assigned clients. Monitors the performance of vendors and takes affirmative action, with the support of the Global Vendor Management team, to correct and improve service challenges.
- Exception Management, responsible for making recommendations when a transferee has a request or expense outside of the assigned policy. Recommendations should be based on knowledge of best practices and meet both the client and transferee needs in the most cost-effective manner possible. Tracks exceptions and recommendations. Collaborates with account management to make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the policy
- Minimum monthly review of quality scores. "Needs Improvement” surveys will be evaluated, trends identified and action plans developed, implemented and monitored to address service deficiencies in conjunction with account manager.
- Serves as a project manager/master for ad hoc projects associated with the Client's mobility needs.
- Collaborates with the client mobility team to determine mobility related training topics to aid in the education of Human Resources staff. Develop and deliver materials and content for quarterly global mobility trainings as requested by client.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, International Studies or relevant field required. Five (5) years of relevant professional experience acceptable in lieu of formal education
- GMS Preferred
- Minimum three years of professional relocation or assignment consultation/management required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English plus French or Italian or Spanish would be advantageous.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures and numerical data.
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to write simple reports and general business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions,
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint