Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its IT Department for a :
Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)
- Oversee , lead and organize the team of technical resources (resource assignments on tasks and schedule, team availability);
- Coaches and trains his subordinates;
- Creates meaningful reports based on KPI’s to be determined;
- Analyses incident trends and acts accordingly;
- Liaises with Business and internal IT users and escalates as needed;
- Is the Single point of Contact for all Day 2 Day requests;
- Keeps Competency matrix up2date and identifies training needs;
- Focus on service outcome ,quality and professionalism;
- Knowledge/Experience sharing among and cross border team;
- Act independently in his area of responsibility;
- Development of Service Desk & Operations (structure, processes, behavior and attitude of technicians and Service Desk employees);
- Acts as Service Desk and Incident manager;
- Interacts with Service Delivery role and service providers.
- Similar experience in building Service Desk and support structures;
- Coaching of staff in ITIL best practices and teamwork;
- Capability to instigate a customer mindset;
- Priorisation and tracking of Incidents, reporting and control, measurements;
- Experience with outsourced or hybrid cloud structures in terms of SLA and provider interaction;
- ITIL certified (V2 Service manager or ITIL V3 Service operation);
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French or German.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, route d'Arlon
or via jobs.lu