Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its IT Department for a:
Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)
- People management for IT Development & IT Systems/Operations;
- Engage IT functions earlier in the value chain by participating in planning and design, or testing becoming an integral part of projects implementation;
- Increase the collaboration between Dev and Ops, make internal team communication a key aspect of day to day activities;
- Produce KPI’s, metrics and Dashboards for Senior management and reporting;
- Ensure and support tooling support for DevOps/Agile delivery enablement;
IT Development responsibilities
- Increase the velocity and timeliness of software delivery throughout the value chain by using agile methods;
- Create mindset required to have people understand the need that writing code, implement it, test it, and deploy it is part of their duties;
IT Systems/Operations responsibilities
- Ensure planning, ordering and follow up of virtual server lifecycle with IT Service provider;
- Ensure Configuration management of servers, networks, storage, etc is performed including documentation;
- Ensure Monitoring of MIBL infrastructure is performed by Service provider(s);
- Respond and support SDM in case of system issues or unavailability of systems;
- Ownership of IT security & IT Risk together with ISO function;
- Owns the internal and external audit response activities;
- Backup and disaster recovery planning;
Shared Development & Operations duties
- Ensure Application support has the needed knowledge and documentation for both internally developed applications as well as 3rd party products;
- Take part in the CAB.
- You have a higher education or professional qualification in IT Management and/or DevOps;
- You have experience and thorough understanding of leading and managing staff in a DevOps scheme
- Strong ability for complex problem analysis and resolution;
- Experience working in a distributed delivery environment;
- Comfortable working in high pressure environment and high sense of urgency with ability to adapt to strict deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and solution expertise;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French or German.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, route d'Arlon
or via jobs.lu