JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
We are looking for:
INDUSTRIAL BUYER (m/f)
You have the profile of a commercially skilled buyer, able to define strategies based on our company policy and the economic context, able to set up contracts and being actively and continuously involved in the supply chain management.
You will work in a Project environment and will have to find or use suppliers and solutions to reply to our customer demands and expectations.
You will have to manage production purchases linked to various departments. The contract set up concerns about 1 000 purchase orders created per year and a portfolio between 4 and 7 M€/year with around of 100 suppliers.
- Define and make the link between the internal need and the potential products, markets and suppliers
- Manage a panel of suppliers and set up agreements (quality, delivery, cost)
- Check the internal need requested and define the strategy to be applied
- Manage the purchase order placement process, negotiate and measure the risk, and follow up the contract execution according to the strategy and objectives till the reception of the purchase order
- Ensure that the suppliers achieve the goals and expectations regarding quality, delivery and cost
- Evaluate and challenge the existing panel of suppliers
- Academic qualification or experience in an Industrial environment
- Previous purchasing experience within an industry or engineering environment is a plus
- Team player, open minded and creative
- Able to drive changes
- Experienced or skilled to manage different tasks and requests at the same time in a Project environment
- Fluent in English; any additional languages will be valued
Please send your application and CV in English to us via jobs.lu.