Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
The Oversight team is an integral part of delivering quality service to assigned clients and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal.
The Senior Oversight Manager (AVP) will be responsible for leading and developing a small team to ensure SSB procedures and processes are in line with the relevant CSSF regulatory frameworks.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and escalate any outsourcing initiatives, including sub-delegation initiatives and ensure Senior Management approval is obtained before execution.
- Be responsible of the compilation of the Outsourcing Risk Assessment, with focus on the risks potentially stemming from the outsourcing initiative.;
- Oversee the communication to clients and the Regulators, both in case of notification or approval;
- Define, where appropriate, specific Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Key Risk Indicators (“KRIs”) for the outsourcing initiative and regularly assess the performance of the Outsourcing Services
- Report special events or service issues immediately and directly to Senior Management and Risk Management as appropriate;
- Coordinate fund events and issues with the relevant area’s
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the required controls are implemented. Therefore a solid knowledge around the delegated activities is required:
- NAV calculation
- Security Trade and Cash processing :
- Security Valuation
- Preparation of reports to Senior Management Committee, Board of Directors of Fund, Board of Directors of the Management Company and to the Business Risk Committee
- Support the client on-boarding process and the implementation of service level agreements
- Excellent organizational and relationship management skills
- Strong custody and fund accounting background
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Strong command of Microsoft Office tools
- Previous experience of team management is preferred
- Demonstrable background of stakeholder (internal and external) engagement