||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The ServiceNow Engineer is responsible for the solutions architecture, configuration, administration, design, development, documentation and technical support of our ServiceNow.
- Implement, document and maintain CHAMP CARGOSYSTEMS ServiceNow platform. Maintain in-depth knowledge of service offerings and business needs.
- Test, analyse, collaborate and assist with translating business requirements into technical requirements to ensure a smooth implementation of new enhancements.
- Utilize Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, and PowerShell to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes with knowledge of web architecture and REST interface.
- Utilize best practices for development, conduct thorough testing, analysis, and certification of changes to ServiceNow.
- Adhere to change management best-practices through testing of changes, new applications and instance upgrades in a non-production environment prior to being released in the production environment
- Update & maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade is completed
- Log technical support incidents, problems and requests into ServiceNow and monitor incidents assigned
- Participate in Problems and Knowledge initiatives and other process improvements
- Provide technical support to CHAMP CARGOSYSTEMS technical and business teams utilizing ServiceNow
- Escalate performance issues, unresolvable incidents and service interruptions to ServiceNow technical support. Create and update incident records in ServiceNow
- Monitor and test for optimal system performance
- Remain current in industry trends in Information Technology including ITIL and ITSM best practices
Desired Career Experience & Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in IT Operations and/or 5+ years of experience with IT Service Management tools
- 2+ years of experience with developing and administering ServiceNow
- Very knowledgeable of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.), PowerShell, SaaS applications, network operations (networks, protocols and email [SMTP, POP3])
- Experience in Web Services integrations, REST interface and SOAP
- Demonstrate proven development experience in ServiceNow application customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI Scripts etc.
- Ability to create, administer and manage Workflow Configuration
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support
- Experience documenting code and system processes and procedures in a clear manner
- Experienced and knowledgeable of web applications, networks, protocols, email platforms and active Directory (LDAP)
- Excellent teamwork skills and a strong client service orientation
- Strong knowledge of ITIL methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases. ITIL certifications
- ServiceNow Admin and Developer Certifications
- SCRUM knowledge appreciated
Please contact out talent acquisition team Florence Soma and Brunhilde Huebschen
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Technischer Support, Luft- & Raumfahrt|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|12.08.2017||Senior Business Analyst||London|