Jetfly is the leader in shared ownership of turboprop aircraft. We are recruiting motivated flight dispatchers to reinforce the Operational Control Center based in Luxembourg.
In this challenging position your main duties and key responsibilities include:
- Flight dispatch and operations control ( preparation of flight plans, crew briefings, weather and NOTAM analysis)
- Flight monitoring and movement control of the entire Jetfly fleet (tactical control of ATC flight plans, CFMU slot monitoring and gathering movements into the operational system)
- Airport and route analysis and feasibility checks to support commercial and flight operations department
- Handling and fuel arrangements, additional supplementary services
- Collaborating with flight crew and ground handling staff
- Adhere to AOC and company procedures
- Administrative duties relevant for flight dispatch department
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications and experience shall include:
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Flight operations in the business aviation industry
- Familiar with Air ops regulations,
- Fluent in French and English; knowledge of another language is a strong advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts + weekends & holidays
- Proactive personality with strong organizing skills, team-oriented, flexible approach
- Logical thinking, accuracy and a high sense of responsibility
Please send your CV and motivation letter via jobs.lu.