- Secure great interpersonal relationship with clients and staff alike
- Have at least 5 years working within a financial institution, PSF or accounting firm, preferably within P.E.
- Very strong knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment (law on commercial companies, SIF, SICAR, AIFM, etc.)
- Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Strong IT skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- General knowledge of banking/administration systems
- Legal or economics/financial education (min bac+4) desirable
As Team Manager you will be responsible in creating and maintaining a high performing team. You will be expected to build and sustain excellent client relationships and help achieve our mission of delivering excellent client service.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team’s output
- Client service tasks are planned and executed accurately and on time
- Work with the finance team to review the time recording and billing performance of the team
- Measure service performance to support SLA reporting to clients
- Work with other Team Managers, Senior Managers and Operations Director Team to achieve all service delivery objectives whether internal or external
Development of People
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to business procedures seeking to confirm best practice across all Manager Groups
- Ensure that all staff has individual development plans, hold regular one to one meetings and that the skill mix within teams is appropriate for the required task load
- Establish and maintain professional day to day relationships with key clients
- Maintain fluent revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes
- Maintenance of individual client revenue forecasting models
- Seek and secure follow on revenue opportunities in conjunction with the Senior Team
- To execute the regulatory application process in conjunction with the New Business team
- To successfully adopt new funds ensuring flawless set up process.
Ipes was founded in 1998 and pioneered a specialist approach to fund administration within the European Private Equity market and are currently based in 5 European offices providing outsourced services.
We understand the challenges facing investment managers, including regulatory, reporting and investor demands; we innovate by developing new services to help our clients succeed.
Our mission is to help our clients succeed.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of outsourced services to Private Equity in Europe. Our strategy is to continue to improve and professionalise our business so that we retain existing clients and add new clients, add profitable new services and grow organically.
Since 2013, Ipes has been backed by Silverfleet Capital, an independent Private Equity firm.