Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
To be able to address the development of our ICT activities in Luxemburg, we are looking for a :
Senior Solution Architect
(5+ years experience)
The Digital Integration department at Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is responsible to design and describe Architecture evolutions, and to design and implement the transversal building blocks, frameworks and the corresponding tooling of BIL's information system architecture.
Your mission as Solution Architect will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of Architecture, and to design and/or review the Technical Solution Architecture delivered by the projects.
Involved in all strategic projects, you will work together with Business Process team, Functional Analysts and IT Experts to design flexible, scalable and robust overall architecture.
Your Activities :
The role of your function, as Solution Architect, will be to:
- Define and/or review the technical solution architecture delivered in each projects in order to ensure:
- The consistency between Architecture Definition and Architecture Solution
- The respect of the architecture patterns and standard
- The scalability, performance, recovery, monitoring, security...
- The maintainability of solutions linked to bank capabilities
- Participate to establishment and amelioration of architecture patterns and standards in order to increase the quality of applications and services
- Promote and communicate architecture patterns within IT Teams
- Advanced degree with at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture
- Experience as an architect in banking industry
- Experience as an architect in complex and multi-stakeholder solutions
- Strong technological background and knowledge of application integration concepts and technologies: ESB, SOA, Web-Services, Micro-services
- Mastering an architecture methodology such as TOGAF or other methodology
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
You are fluent in written and spoken French & English.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for designing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 5-7 years
Start contract date: 09-08-17
Contract duration: Undefined