MOOG is a quoted US-owned worldwide manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems. With manufacturing facilities and sales offices in 30 countries, MOOG products and systems are found globally on a variety of industrial applications. Our location in Bettembourg, Luxembourg focuses on R&D, designing and manufacturing of hydraulic manifold systems and components and employs about 100 people.
For our Customer Services Center team located in Bettembourg, Luxembourg, we are looking for a
Technical Buyer (m/w)
- Schedule and release purchase orders, in order that internal and external lead-times are respected according to the material planning.
- Decide make or buy strategies with a smart approach supporting scheduling and releasing manufacturing orders for the internal machine shop.
- Maintain accurate data in the business system and set optimum inventory levels, ensuring close communication with the master production scheduler.
- Proactively identify and resolve supply chain issues in conjunction with other relevant departments and ensure a smart component forecast planning.
- Provide production and other relevant departments with material availability status to support on-time customer deliveries.
- Produce reports and metrics supporting the integrated business process.
- Technical buyer or industrial business clerk with at least 3 years' experience in material planning and purchasing.
- Experience in a project-oriented or small batches manufacturing environment using an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Proven general capabilities in Lean, MRP, Kanban and other modern manufacturing and material flow techniques.
- Competent in the use of MS Office products especially Excel.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in German and English; French or any eastern European language is an advantage.
Moog has a performance culture that encourages people to achieve great things. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a good quality of life inside and outside of work.
Are you interested to join a successful and international team? In that case we look forward to receiving your online application.
purchase strategic procurement supply chain manager administration business Procurement specialist Buyer Logistical and Support Services asset management purchasing ERP specialist