||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
As an experienced Corporate Officer, you are in charge of the preparation of legal documents, assist and ensure the follow up of the procedures and provide administrative assistance to the corporate team.
- Drafting legal documents and advice requested by our clients;
- Executing tasks linked to the day-to-day management of the companies;
- Organizing board and shareholders meetings, etc…
- Following up compliance (KYC-AML) and due diligence procedures;
- Taking care of the general legal administration;
- Being in direct relation with clients and third parties (bankers, accountants, lawyers, …)
- University degree (min. bac+4) and/or high qualification in legal field in Luxembourg;
- At least 3 years of experience within a corporate department of a financial institution in the same position in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Good practice in German will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative developments, especially with regard to company law;
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented.
In Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we look for people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 240 professionals, among whom 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent audit, tax and advisory services. Over 47 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send your application with detailed curriculum vitae via jobs.lu – reference Experienced Corporate Officer.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|16.08.2017||Auditeur Junior dès septembre 2017 (H/F)||Luxembourg|
|16.08.2017||Stagiaires en Audit dès janvier 2018 (H/F)||Capellen|
|15.08.2017||Senior Accountant (M/W)||Luxembourg|
|15.08.2017||Gestionnaire de salaires junior (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|15.08.2017||Senior auditor – Commercial & Industrial sector (M/W)||Capellen|
|14.08.2017||Senior Consultant in Accounting / Risk Management in the Banking Industry||Luxembourg|
|14.08.2017||Experienced Audit Manager / Senior Manager - Private Equity||Capellen|
|14.08.2017||Private Equity Senior Auditor - (M/W)||Capellen|
|14.08.2017||Audit Manager – Financial Sector Professionals (FSP)||Capellen|
|14.08.2017||Functional Tax Consultant / Banking sector||Luxembourg|
|14.08.2017||Fund Legal Officer (M/W)||Luxembourg|
|13.08.2017||Senior Compliance Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|12.08.2017||Experienced Auditors (m/w)||Capellen|