||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Risk Manager (m/f)
MEAG is a major asset management force in the European financial sector. We are the global asset manager of Munich Re, and at the same time offer our comprehensive know-how to both, private clients and external institutional investors.
MEAG Luxembourg S.à r.l. is a dynamic UCITS management company and an alternative investment fund manager, which serves as a hub for cross-border business with international institutional investors and is dedicated to supporting the global business activities of Munich Re.
We bundle extensive know-how in all key asset classes under one roof and ensure that our investors' money is in good hands.
MEAG Luxembourg is looking for an experienced Risk Manager (m/f), who can start as soon as possible:
As our Risk Manager you will be responsible for monitoring risk and reporting to the Management Board. You will also advise the management on risk identification and risk mitigation, and analyse, design and implement a risk-management and risk reporting process for our management company in Luxembourg, working closely with other supporting functions. Other key tasks include:
- Driving proactive identification, assessment and evaluation of potential risks in the organisation and implementing the overall risk-management process
- Ensuring that outsourced activities are monitored in line with local regulations, and performing due diligence for external suppliers and counterparties
- Co-ordinating risk-adequate compliance with the supervisory control framework, including assessment of weaknesses and proposing corrective measures
- Ensuring that risk assessments are performed on processes, conducting risk reviews, reporting on risks in the appropriate way for different recipients
- Conducting audits of risk policy and compliance to standards, liaising with internal and external auditors, participating in audit preparation, implementation and reporting
- Supporting the Valuation Committee, documenting and monitoring valuation procedures and pricing decisions
- Making business continuity plans to limit risks and build risk awareness within the organisation
- Contributing to new products and projects, including meeting regulatory requirements
- You have a university education and at least 5 years of relevant experience in the financial industry, preferably in risk management with exposure to operational risk, or as an auditor
- Experience in the fund industry, knowledge of the Luxembourg and EU banking regulatory environment related to risk management and outsourcing
- Deep knowledge of financing by way of loans or other debt instruments
- Ability to work independently and prioritise
- Excellent analytical skills, risk awareness and a structured and solution-oriented working style
- Dedication, motivation and proven team spirit, a high level of commitment and the desire to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- You are well organised, progress oriented, flexible, and have excellent communication skills
- Very good English and German. French or other languages are an asset
What we offer
- A Risk Manager role in a dynamic Chapter 15 management company and AIFM that serves as a hub for cross-border business with international institutional investors
- An attractive salary package commensurate with your experience
- An open-ended employment contract with a 6-month trial period
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
Andere Stellenangebote dieses Arbeitgebers
|16.08.2017||Compliance Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|