Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 550 people of which more than 290 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow and New York.
Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law.
In order to support the development of our activities, we are currently looking for:
a Junior Compliance Analyst (m/f)
• Conduct customer due diligence checks (KYC) on new and existing clients in order to identify main issue and missing information and evaluate AML/CTF risk as per internal risk based approach;
• Gather, analyze and maintain AML/KYC documentation;
• Follow-up legal and regulatory developments and update procedures and templates accordingly;
• Liaise and coordinate different parties (internal as well as external) in relation to KYC and AML related matters.
• Degree in Business Administration or Law (min. Bac+.3);
• Fluent in French and English (written & spoken), German would be considered as a plus;
• Knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and AML and/or KYC environment;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Proactive, rigorous and ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Team player with the ability to work independently;
• Very good working knowledge of MS Office.
If you are interested and meet our expectations, please send your application (incl. CV and cover letter in English) via our careers page : http://www.arendt.com/careers/pages/a-junior-compliance-analyst-m-f.aspx