The Fund Legal Officer is in charge of the preparation of legal documents, assists and follows up on procedures and ensures that Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Following-up on day-to-day management and taking care of the general legal administration of several Investment funds or management companies;
- Drafting or reviewing legal and/or fund related documents (agreements, resolutions, specific policies and procedures);
- Organizing board and shareholders meetings, etc;
- Following-up/reviewing compliance (KYC-AML) and due diligence procedures;
- Being in direct relation with clients and third parties (bankers, accountants, lawyers, …).
- University degree (min. bac+4) and/or knowledge of the Luxembourgish regulatory framework;
- At least 4 years of experience within a corporate department of a financial institution in the same position in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Good practice in German will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative developments, especially with regard to company law;
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented.
In Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we look for people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 240 professionals, among whom 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent audit, tax and advisory services. Over 47 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae via jobs.lu – reference Fund Legal Officer.