Rowlands is recruiting, on behalf of a leading high-technology automotive supplier, an Indirect IT & Services Buyer (F/M) to reinforce a team dedicated to the launch of a new business line.
Reporting to the Regional Indirect Category Manager and functionally to Global IT and Services Category Manager, you will negotiate and source IT and Services (IT software and hardware, communication, marketing, audit, HR, security, catering services….).
• Develop and maintain robust category strategy in line with the business units’ needs:
- To ensure an ongoing operational excellence from the supply base and actively suggest and implement quality, capacity and cost improvements all along the equipment /program life
- Lead subcategories and top Annual Purchase Value (APV) suppliers
• Sourcing activity:
- Source and negotiate all APV through annual or multiyear agreements
- Develop plan to attain lowest upfront costs/ideal Value Stream Performance. Source Service contracts in a timely manner at lowest upfront cost for all new equipment: development of strategic suppliers, cost modelling, cost profit planning, benchmarking, link and leverage
- Source IT and Services for EMEA region
- Build and maintain regional Supplier relationships for major suppliers
- Identify, implement and validate cost improvement initiatives to meet saving target for the next year
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, technical or economics
- Fluency in English
- About 5 years’ experience on a similar position in Supply Chain Management
- Good IT knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of intermediaries and to collaborate with remote team members
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9429' to our team.