Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries? TMF Group in Luxembourg is currently looking for a:
Client focused – full time - Luxembourg
The Internal Controller performs reviews of financial statements, either in scope of commissaire audit mandates or in the scope of internal quality reviews.
The Internal Controller reports to the Quality assurance manager. It is a horizontal support function in the organization and will be expected to work productively with all TMF accounting teams.
- Master degree
- Knowledge of at least one GAAP
- Professional experience in audit of at least three years
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English is required. Understanding French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting/ Audit techniques
- Solid acquaintance to internal control & business processes
- IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Review annual accounts or liquidation accounts under LuxGAAP
- Prepare commissaire audit reports
- Prepare reports on results of internal reviews
- Involvement in improvement actions such as trainings or drafting guidance materials