The overall purpose of this role is to take part and assist the Digital Marketing Manager in all the Digital content aspects of the company.
- Setting-up a comprehensive & creative content strategy (for multiple channels and in all forms) across the digital & social media channels of OneLife
- Assist in managing a content creator pool related to the editorial calendar
- Implement marketing content executions to be deployed that is annimating the content across digital and social media channels of the company
- Implement SEO best practices related to the editorial calendar, working with SEO tools and platforms
- Build and analyze reports (Google Analytics, etc…) to create content related insights on the digital and social media channels of the company
- Monitor the brand & digital/ social channels in the digital space
- Contribute with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage all the daily tasks
- Participate to all the exiting digital projects that are on the way!
- Master Degree in Linguistics and Literature, ideally having experience with b(v)logs
- A first experience, as a writor, contributor and/ or content management is an asset
- Detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Ability to manage content creator/ writers and meet deadlines
- Proficiency to manage large amounts of data and make sense of it when it comes to content creation
- Ability to analyse, interpret and extract meaningful insight from data
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) & Adobe Suite
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress, html and CSS
- Main social media proven usage (espacially Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) and Social Media publishing platform (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
- Hold a valid visa to work in Luxembourg
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. A specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth and High Affluent clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning, tax optimisation, or simply understanding how to better manage wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners – including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers – our dynamic team of international experts offer a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
With more than €6bn in assets under management, OneLife is owned by J.C. Flowers & Co – one of the leading investment firms in the international finance industry.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in English via jobs.lu