Our customer is a multimodal transportation and logistic group, based in Luxembourg.
It operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), as well as trailers, containers, and barges for waterway navigation.
One of its entities is a logistic service provider with its core activity in the industrial ferry traffic between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia and Portugal. It has a network of own terminals on both sides of the Channel, own vessels and a strong team of co-workers that manage the operations on a daily basis.
For its headquarter in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) our client is looking for
Logistic Assistant NL/UK/ (F) (m/f)
Permanent contract 40h/week
From Monday to Friday (shift work and weekend duty)
Responsibilities & duties:
- Deal with all aspects of customers service;
- Process booking and liaise with customers via phone and e-mail;
- Keep close contact with the “stevedores” in our different terminals during vessel operations;
- Liaise with Port Authorities and customs;
- Handle any problem that may occur and report to management;
- Follow up complaints and resolve operational issues;
- Manage various administrative tasks;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English - French or any other European language is an asset;
- You have good IT skills, including Excel and Outlook;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have excellent organisational skills; including ability to prioritise and manage workload;
- You are motivated positive, a good team player;
- You are a pro-active problem solver;
- You are client oriented and stress resistant;
- You are ready to work in shifts and occasionally during the weekend.
We can’t wait to meet you then …
Send your application under the following reference (LANL-17-RP)