In this position, you will report to a Team Leader in the Policy Administration department. The overall goal of this role is to guide clients through their initial application and ensure the smooth handling of their insurance policy lifecycle. You will be part of a team and will work within the legal framework following internal guidelines and processes.
- Analyze the client’s needs and establish appropriate contracts
- Provide accurate international customer service both by phone and in writing to clients, distribution partners and HR departments
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects of the role including correspondence, system updates, processes and procedures implementation
- Deal with complaints swiftly and accurately to help achieve customer satisfaction as well as service standards
- Ensure the appropriate medium is used for both internal and external communication
- Take ownership for keeping up-to-date on all technical aspects of the job/products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
- Relevant experience in client services in the insurance sector, preferably in health insurance
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of all standard Policy processes
- Able to clearly and comprehensively outline issues both verbally and in writing
- Strong client service focus
- Able to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage own work efficiently
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work effectively
- Outstanding communication skills, proactive and solution oriented
- Ability to maintain performance and positive relationships in stressful situations
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly understand new processes, products and processes and to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Good command of MS Office products
- Fluent English combined with fluent French and/or Dutch. In addition, fluent Spanish would be a distinctive advantage
You will enter an international structure with varied work in a friendly and professional environment, within a motivated and multicultural team where personal development, commitment, continuous improvement & development are supported through our corporate vision and values.
We offer a fixed term employment contract with an attractive salary package in accordance with the market standards.
In case you are interested in this position, please send your application indicating your salary expectations and your best availability.
1A rue Gabriel Lippmann