- Be the HR point of contact of employees and provide the first level of HR support;
- Ensure the contract management ;
- Ensure the welcome process of the new hires;
- Ensure completeness and regular update of the HR database;
- Provide training and support to HR tools users (HR Information System, Time Management tool, Goals & Performance tool…);
- Ensure all tasks related with the occupation of students;
- Provide statistics, reporting and analyses upon request to the HR department or line managers;
- Ensure the logistical and administrative support to our HR Services office.
- Associate degree/Secondary level (bac+2) in business administration;
- At least a 2 years’ experience in an operational Human Resources position;
- You have extensive knowledge about the Luxembourg working legislation (Labour Law, Social Security);
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office Package. The knowledge of a HR database software is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team and to work autonomously;
- You like to be methodical, organized, evaluative and you have strong time and priorities management skills;
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written);
- Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken) is required, knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish will be an asset.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 56 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTLGroup’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largestinternational creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre contentoutside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensiveglobal network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming ayear and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV,StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 280 YouTube channels,RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTLGroup also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For moreinformation, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group onTwitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group –Entertain. Inform. Engage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV by post to CLT UFA S.A., Laetitia Valappia, Human Resources Department, L-2850 Luxembourg; or apply online through the site jobs.lu.