At Capita Asset Services, we thrive on success
Our Luxembourg office employs over 150 people and aims to attract enthusiastic and dedicated individuals. With such growth, we are currently looking for a dynamic Junior Accountant.
The role :
Within our team, you will be responsible for the accounting on a portfolio of international clients with guidance from our senior accountants.
- Be in charge of accounting and closing entries (depreciation, reserves...)
Prepare annual accounts
Reconcile bank accounts
Prepare periodic management reporting
Maintain close relationships with clients/intermediaries and local authorities...
Key competencies :
- You have a university degree in accounting or finance
- A knowledge of Luxembourg accounting and legal requirements
- Fluent in English (any other language would be an asset)
- Knowledge of bookkeeping to trial balance level
- A commitment to providing a high quality service
‘Bringing out the best’ sums up what makes us different.
For clients, this means working with a business that they can depend on – a business that understands their needs and applies knowledge and expertise to deliver a tailored, successful solution.
For us, this means being more joined up and working together to ensure we deliver the best service to both our external and internal clients.
By striving to be the best we set Capita Asset Services apart from the competition
To apply, please send your resume through jobs.lu. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any application, an extract of the criminal record will be requested.