MAS is a well-established and dynamic corporate services and fund administration firm founded in 2003. With offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Mauritius and New York our growth oriented firm provides services to renown multinational clients in a wide variety of industries.
We strive at promoting team spirit to allow you to develop your skills while offering a balance between professional and private life.
We offer a real opportunity to develop your career and are recruiting:
Tax Compliance Senior (m/f)
As Tax Compliance Senior in Luxembourg we offer a unique opportunity to participate to the launch of our dedicated Tax Compliance & Reporting service line. In a very open structure and under the supervision of our Tax Partner you will work on highly diversified tasks with a strong focus on tax compliance services.
- Preparation and review of tax returns, tax computations and review of tax assessments
- Responsible for the first level support on all direct tax related to client companies on a wide variety of local and international matters including real estate, holding, financing activities as well as for our fund administration clients
- Participate to the development of innovative new service offerings in relation with FATCA, CRS and other regulatory reportings
- Evaluate and make risk assessments on tax issues
- Liaise with the tax authorities and manage relationships with external advisors
- Develop and give support to junior colleagues to grow the Tax compliance and Reporting service line
- Provide internal tax training within the firm
- You graduated from Accounting, Finance or Law with a major in tax and have a minimum of 2 to 4 years in similar position;
- Experience from Domiciliation, Trust company, Big4 or Law firm in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage;
- You are interested in the development of IT tools and want to work on related projects to improve reporting solutions;
- Have strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to work independently and capable to prioritising tasks;
- Have excellent communication, commercial spirit and pro-active attitude
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and a motivation letter in English via the platform jobs.lu