The Banque centrale du Luxembourg, member of the Eurosystem, is looking for a motivated candidate for the following position:
DATA MANAGER (m/f)
Full time position, - (ref.: OP1/12/2017)
Within the Operations’ Department you will join the Monetary policy implementation section. You are responsible for managing the operational and market data used across the section. As successful candidate you support the seamless execution of monetary policy operations, by providing timely and accurate information to different stakeholders. Additionally you provide operational and administrative support to the regular work processes of the section.
- You manage the operational and market data used across the section. You propose and implement tools and procedures to create an efficient data usage;
- You are the primary point of contact in the Bank for these data and you assist the users;
- You provide operational support in the implementation of monetary policy operations.
- BAC or BAC+3 with a strong focus on data management;
- Proven knowledge of the standard data management tools;
- Fluent in English, as well as German and/or French. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is an advantage;
- Good understanding of financial markets;
- Solid organizational skills, commitment and highly developed sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a team.
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- A unique opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of challenging tasks in the European; and national public interest, to develop expertise and gain new skills in central banking operations & systems.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter, indicating the job reference, together with a detailed C.V. and copies of the diplomas you have obtained, at the latest by September 30th, 2017 via jobs.lu