The Banque centrale du Luxembourg, member of the Eurosystem, is looking for a motivated candidate for the following position:
Full time, - (réf. : ST3/15/2017)
Within the Economic and Financial Statistics section you contribute to the compilation of statistical aggregates with a special focus on other financial intermediaries.
- You implement data checks and assist the data collecting team :
- Investment funds (UCI, SIF, SICAR, AIF, RAIF)
- Securitization Vehicles
- You take part to the implementation of statistical production processes;
- You monitor and analyse statistics.
- BAC or BAC+3 in statistics, mathematics or management;
- Programming experience in SAS statistical analysis software;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of common office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- Excellent command of French and English; knowledge of German and Luxembourgish is an advantage;
- Sense of organization and ability to work in a team and independently
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter, indicating the job reference, together with a detailed C.V. and copies of the diplomas you have obtained, at the latest by September 30th, 2017 via jobs.lu