Our client is a well–established Management Company with a growing operation in Luxembourg. Covering both UCITS and AIFM they have become considered as true leader in the market!
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a new Portfolio Manager on a permanent basis!
Being responsible for asset management of varied investment vehicles to implement changes promptly and accurately in order to ensure portfolios are in line with their respective investment strategies.
· Review of internal policies and procedures;
· Initial and annual review of investment advisors;
· Supervise overall implementation of fund investment policies;
· Assess compliance of proposed investments with funds strategy, risk profile, financial criteria; etc.
· Review the investments’ economics and business plan
· Supervise the execution of approved investment/divestment decisions;
· Ongoing monitoring of investments;
· Organisation of Investment Committees
· Regulatory reporting
· Reporting to the Conducting Persons and to the Board of Directors of Management Company and to Board of Directors of funds;
· For liquid assets, control and monitor the various transactions and orders processed;
Oversight of delegated investment managers, for all types of funds:
· Identify and monitor the investment strategy;
· Have a clear understanding of portfolio composition;
· Understand asset allocation and any subsequent changes;
· Monitor the list of approved instruments and identify any new instrument type;
· Initial and annual review of the delegated investment managers’ risk-based approach;
· Schedule and document quarterly calls with delegated investment managers;
· Follow-up on operational incidents as required;
· Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
· You hold a Post graduate degree in Finance or a similar field from a recognised business school or university;
· You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg UCITS and AIFs market and regulations;
· You have extensive knowledge and practical experience of the operational mechanisms of fund management with a practical experience in front office trading activities being an asset;
· You have a solid understanding of financial instruments, portfolio management and economics;
· You have strong presentation and communication skills as well as a sound corporate mentality/behaviour;
· You are well organized, able to work independently and can multi-task. Attention to detail is a must