Our client is a leading Alternative Investment Manager with a global reach.
The company is relatively young and dynamic and prides itself in having a less-institutionalised and more entrepreneurial approach to business.
This opportunity is a brand new position that has been created to support the continued growth of the Luxembourg Finance team.
- Responsible for the day to day accounting for a portfolio of different Luxembourg entities
- Reconciliation of intercompany activities
- Active participation in the preparation of financial statements in Lux GAAP
- Participation in the preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns
- Review and approval of accounting reports provided by the property managers
- Preparation of monthly cash flow reports
- Active participation in the internal & external audit process
- Preparation of periodical financial package to the management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration with major in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- At least 3+ years of relevant PQE (Big Four/Service Provider or in-house accounting position in the PERE branch)
- Excellent fluency in English
- MS Office
- Excellent organization skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality