Our client is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive based in Luxembourg to market the BeNeLux zone as well as DACH. The Sales Executive will support the Sales Director in selling customised solutions and products and step by step will take over business development activities. This is an exciting role as the Sales executive will work in a dynamic environment, he/she will be technically challenged and will have the chance to develop within the Group in a pure sales role.
The Sales Executive will support the Sales Director on the day to day activities and will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up and attend client meetings with the Director;
- Coordinate agendas and prepare client meetings;
- Close sales in new and existing accounts;
- Follow up with customers on actions;
- Design the sales campaign and strategy;
- Follow up on the KPI and ensure targets are met;
- Analyse the market and identify new businesses/markets.
- University degree with 2 to 3 years of experience in a sales environment;
- Experience in preparing sales pitches and presentations;
- Excellent communication skills, soft skills and listening skills;
- A “hands-on” approach and “can do” attitude;
- Willing to pick up on a Business Development role;
- Open to travel;
- Experience of self-managing and using initiative to problem-solve;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Fluent level in English is essential, other European languages will be considered as an asset.
For more information please contact Sarah THEO by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.