responsAbility is one of the world’s leading asset managers specializing in development-related sectors of emerging economies. These sectors comprise the areas of finance, agriculture and energy. responsAbility provides debt and equity financing to non-listed companies with business models that target the lower-income section of the population and can thus drive economic growth and social progress. responsAbility offers professionally managed investment solutions to both institutional and private investors.
For our Management Company in Luxembourg we are looking for a temporary:
Intern Administration & Support
contributing for at least 6 months with a workload up to 100%.
Your Main Tasks
- Set-up of an electronical and physical administration structure for all documents within an Alternative Management Company
- Re-organize and transfer existing folders to the new structure (including scanning of documents)
- Develop an electronic administration tool (e.g. Excel) to support oversight of storage and write “Storing procedure Policy”
Your Experience and Skills
- Enrolled in an university program or equivalent
- Ideally first working experience within the Luxembourg Fund Industry
- Very strong structured, precise and organized working style with a hands on mentality
- Creative and proactive approach as well as developed communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English; French and/or German considered an asset
An exciting job, located in the city of Luxembourg, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural growth
environment, awaits you.
For any questions, please contact Eliane Zimmermann.