Join our international Planning & Procurement team; our "Material Specialists", at our European office in Echternach, Luxembourg.
Take over the full activities of Analysing, Planning and Purchasing Product of one Sales Business Division at FANUC Europe.
- Collect any data necessary to optimise the Product planning
- Analyse the data, Plan and release Purchase orders to existing Suppliers.
- Follow up and give priorities schedule to our Japanese Mother Company and European suppliers
- Answer requests from our Japanese Mother Company
- Advise the transportation methods from Japan to Europe (Sea or Air) based on business priority
- Analyses and validate new quotes and new customers request
- Support the decision of the Standard configuration of new Products for our European Subsidiaries
- Interact and liaise with the “European Sales Support Team”, the department in charge of Order promise
- Report creation for KPIs and other business requirements
- Bachelor in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- Work experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Analytical and Structured
- Action oriented and flexible
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Access)
- Ability to prioritise and time manage
- Team player and able to work in a multinational environment with interpersonal sensitivity
- Customer-centric and business oriented
- Good written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are considered an advantage
Would you like to join the team? Send us your CV in English today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that priority will be given to English applications sent electronically through our application portal.