CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE - GERMAN SPEAKING (M/F)
As part of the company commitment to excellent customer service, you will be expected to fully adhere to, and follow, set procedures, ensuring that all distributors you have contact with consistently receive the highest level of customer service.
The role involves close liaison and intensive co-operation with your team leader, relevant CRM(s), as well as a number of external contacts but does not require supervision / management of individuals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the distributor and the company
- Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company performance goals
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with both internal and external customers
- Actively learn about, contribute to, and support the company's "Treating Customers Fairly" framework, ensuring areas of concern are reported promptly to your team leader
- Develop a sound understanding of the legal, compliance and regulatory requirements of relevant market(s), and in collaboration with your team leader ensure continuous review and update of operational procedures in relation to such requirements to always reflect latest changes
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the products, procedures and systems, as well as an in-depth knowledge of service offering and distribution channels for your markets to support the delivery of excellent distributor service at all times
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with your team leader to ensure agreed market goals and service standards are consistently delivered in line with existing policies and procedures and ensure proper monitoring and controls are in place to achieve this
- Be the first point of contact for your team leader for resolution or solution implementation as required. Be able to properly articulate distributor needs (even if tailor-made) and engage people to translate them into efficient operational services
- Strive to achieve business / market objectives, sharing (market) knowledge experience and providing assistance on referred issues
- Show creativity in solving special issues and encourage continuous improvement through the development of new processes and procedures
- Provide assistance / cover to team leader when necessary
- Provide constructive feedback to Management wherever possible to further improve existing services
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Strong emphasis on quality, transparency and good value
- Support team leader in the implementation of new strategies
- Provide accurate and informative reporting to team leader whenever required
- Sponsor of success of the Market Specific Team and department
- Ensure proper escalation of critical issues to team leader / Management whenever required
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Good experience working within a financial environment (at least 2 years)
- Fluency in English and German is required; Eastern European languages are considered as a strong asset.
- Excellent communication and social skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of peers and internal and external service partners
- A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
- Proven analytical skills - ability to extract, analyse and assimilate information
- Confidence and skills to manage change processes or initiatives when required
- Willingness to question processes with a view to improving service delivery
- Can do' attitude reflected in pro-active internal problem resolution and follow-up
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism to the role
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure as a team ~ minimal direction
- Good organisational skills - ability to 'multi-task'
- Proficiency in major MS Office Applications (Word and Excel)
Our client is an Investment Management Company.