Threon Luxembourg offers consulting services in project management, programs and portfolios, implements project management tools and offers as well a complete range of trainings in this field.
As part of its services of deployment of project management tools to its clients, Threon Luxembourg is looking for candidates to reinforce its present team and Threon’s growth.
You are curious, dynamic and motivated by technologies and project management, then join the Threon group, European leader in project management.
Junior IT Consultant in Project Management (m/f) CDI - FR/EN
You participate actively in the definition and installation of project management solutions
- Analysing the clients’ technical infrastructure in order to efficiently implement project management tools
- Installing and configuring the solutions
- Drawing up configuration documents and reports
- Designing and developing project reports
- Supporting the clients after the go-live
- You have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- You have 0-3 years of experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- You have a practical knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Project Server
- You have a practical knowledge of database query - ideally with Microsoft SQL Server
- Any knowledge of other PPM Tools is a serious advantage
- Knowledge in networking technologies and with programming languages (C++ or C#) is an advantage
- You are customer-oriented and can demonstrate good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus
- An experience in Project Management is a plus
- A salary in line with your competencies and responsibilities
- A package of fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, etc.)
- Largely varied projects and consulting missions (in the field of institutions, banks, aeronautical, industrial, etc.)
- Personalised coaching plan, certifications, in-house training and growth potential
- Autonomy and cooperation in your daily work
- A dynamic and passionate work environment
Please send your application (CV and motivation letter).