CORPORATE OFFICER – LEADING FUND ADMINISTRATOR (AB098)
Greenfield is pleased to be working with one of the largest specialist independent Private Equity and Real Estate Administrators in the world who is now looking for a Corporate Officer to join a small team and assist with company secretarial duties. The Corporate Officer will report to the Client Service Manager. This is a great opportunity as you will work within a small fast paced team where you will develop your skills. This role is suitable for someone who pays attention to details with ideally a first experience within a fund administrator services environment with specific knowledge of the Domiciliation function.
- Assisting first line management with the company secretarial function;
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company and client data in the current system;
- Attending Board meetings, preparing board packs and drafting of minutes accurately and on timely basis;
- Preparation of directors and shareholders meetings including convening notices;
- Preparation of annual returns/annual validations;
- Assist management in ensuring AGMs are held where necessary; maintain event calendar;
- Sealing of company documents and maintenance of the company registers;
- Dealing with any liquidations; with the transfer of funds or companies to or from alternative administrators on corporate secretarial matters;
- The preparation of notices and resolutions for extraordinary business;
- The maintenance of all statutory documentation in relation to companies;
- Preparation and presentation of new company corporate documents as and when required;
- Responsible for ensuring that initial client review of statutory records for new business has been completed;
- Liaising with and updating registered office providers in different jurisdictions;
- Liaising with the regulator on company secretarial matters.
- Bac+3 in Accounting or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience ideally in Real Estate or a Service Provider
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Excel
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.