SENIOR TAX OFFICER – ESTABLISHED SERVICE PROVIDER (AB106)
Greenfield is pleased to be representing our client, an established Service Provider in their search for a Tax Officer. As a Tax Officer, you will be the key contact for the clients and company teams on all tax activities, you will be responsible for the preparation and review of tax returns as well as the calculation of provision. The right candidate will have a first solid experience in Tax within the Luxembourg market, will be motivated, eager to learn and will be stress resistant.
- Be responsible of a portfolio of clients
- Prepare VAT, WHT, Tax returns and calculate tax liability
- Maintain proper tax records in the system
- Prepare analytical reviews
- Liaise with internal and external parties on tax matters
- Assist the accounting teams on tax issues
- Be part of ad hoc projects when required
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Tax
- At least 3 years of experience within a Tax department
- Fluent in English, an additional languages are a benefit
- Strong communication skills
- Be flexible and organised
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.