ASSISTANT MANAGER – LEADING ASSET MANAGER – NT028
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a Leading Asset Management company which operated internationally. Our client is now looking for a new Assistant Manager to strengthen their growing team, it is a new position within the structure. The Assistant Manager will work with the different department of the companies but also external parties and will report to the Operations Manager of the company. This is a great opportunity as you will join a small team which is growing and where you will get the chance to develop skills. This role is suitable for someone who pays attention to details and with strong communication skills.
- Work closely with internal (Compliance, Sales & Distributions) and external parties
- Use the team resources to solve any queries (internal and external)
- Analyse and improve internal processes
- Monitor procedures and implement alternatives (if needed) to play a role in the business growth
- Intensify the third-party administrator risk based monitoring programmes
- Ensure that the risk based checking is performed to the agreed levels
- Write report on monthly activities for senior management
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- University degree in Finance or similar
- Good knowledge of Transfer Agent and Fund Accountants role in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English, any other European language will be an asset
- Great knowledge of SICAV products
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Problem solver and solution orientated
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.