JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT – ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM (NT025)
Our client is a leading Asset Management Firm with a European presence. Due to growth within the business, our client is currently looking to hire a new Junior Accountant for their Luxembourg offices. As a Junior Accountant, you will assist the accountants in their daily job and bring some admin support. This is great opportunity for someone to be part of a dynamic team and who wants to take ownership of their work and have a good work/life balance. The successful candidate is detail focused and a team player.
- Assist and support the accounting team
- Process invoices and take care of bank statements
- Be part in the quarterly and annual closings
- Process transactions and cash flows
- Maintain the database up to date
- Ensure that the team keep the files in accordance with internal procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as auditors and tax advisors
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- First experience in accounting
- Fluent in English is mandatory, any other language will be an asset
- Have a hands on mentality and wants to develop to the role of accountant
- Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Details focused and problem solver mindset
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.