ACCOUNTANT (Full time or Part time) – ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM (NT024)
Our client is a leading Asset Management Firm with a European presence. Due to growth within the business, our client is currently looking to hire a new part-time Accountant for their Luxembourg offices. As an Accountant, you will do the accounting of the UK entities and liaise with the different branches of the group. This is great opportunity for someone to be part of a dynamic team and who wants to take ownership of their work and have a good work/life balance. The successful candidate is detail focused and a team player.
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day to day bookkeeping of UK companies under UKGAAP
- Be part in the quarterly and annual closings
- Inserting payments in online banking application
- Process cash flows for the entities you will work on
- Be involve with the consolidation when needed
- Collecting and filling of documentation of UK companies
- Preparation and filling of annual financial statements
- Communicating effectively and timely with other group companies and service providers; assistance to auditors, tax advisors and other third parties
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- BAC+3 in Accounting or similar
- At least three years of experience in Accounting within a similar organization or service provider
- UKGAAP experience is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and hands on mentality
- Team player and problem solvin
- Fluent English and any other European language would be an asset
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.