FUND CONTROLLER – LEADING PRIVATE EQUITY COMPANY – NT021
Greenfield is delighted to be working with our client who is a Leading Private Equity Company which operates internationally. The Company is now looking for a Fund Controller to strengthen the Private Equity Reporting team. As a Fund Controller, you will report to the operations team manager and will ensure the quality support on the the Fund of Funds Business. This is a great opportunity as you will work within a fast paced international company where you will be challenged and develop new skills. This role will be suitable for someone who is driven, willing to take ownership of their work and eager to take their career a step further.
- Take care of the accounting and reporting
- Review the financial statements for the funds
- Prepare financial reports for investors and also PE management team (quarterly and annually)
- Take part in the implementation, development, and support of new processes within the team
- Key contact for internal and external parties (Legal department, banks, auditors, etc.)
- Issue, process and controls all capital calls to investors
- Responsible for the reconciliation of investments
- Manage cash management and ensure an adequate accounting
- Responsible for the cash monitoring
- Assist documentation with the Legal and Compliance department
- Bac+3 in Accounting or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience , ideally in audit of PE/RE funds
- Accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent) will be a strong asset
- Fluent in English is mandatory and any other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of IFRS and LUXGAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Details focused and proactive
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Excel
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.