ACCOUNTANT – EXPANDING REAL ESTATE COMPANY – NT019
Greenfield is delighted to be working with our client who is an Expanding Real Estate Company wich operates internationally. The Company is now looking for an Accountant to strengthen their accounting team. As an Accountant you will ensure the accuracy and propriety of all financial data and reports for the accounting of the financing companies and report directly to the Head of Accounting. This is a great opportunity as you will work within a small team in a fast paced environment where you will develop your skills.This role will be suitable for someone who pays attention to details, had good communication skills and an analytical approach.
- Be in charge of the day to day accounting for Luxembourg entities
- Prepare the financial statements on a monthly and annual basis
- Assist with the preparation of regular liquidity reports for the funds
- Handle monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and reconcile inter-company accounts
- Oversee the tax and fund reporting packs
- Liaise with the internal and external parties, including auditors
- Participate in other projects when required
- Bac+3 in Accounting or similar
- 3-4 years of relevant experience ideally in report/audit with Real Estate
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of LUXGAAP
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Microsoft Dynamics will be a plus
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.